Camp Rental Policies
Gulf Coast Bible Camp’s facilities are available for rental groups. Reservations are taken on a first comes, first serve basis. Check our camp calendar to see if our facilities are available for your upcoming event!
All reservations require a $100 deposit per night which is due at the time that the reservation is made. This deposit will be refunded by mail if the camp is properly cleaned and in left in good condition following the event. To make a reservation or obtain more information please contact our camp director, Byron Smith, or 251-753-0962
Our rental cost is based on the number of participants in your group.
If your group numbers 50 people or less then we charge a flat rate of $750 for the first day, then $500 each additional day.
If your group numbers more than 50 people then we charge $15 per person for the first day, then $10 per person each additional per day.
All rental groups are responsible for providing their own certified lifeguards and medical personnel.
Our primary facilities (dining hall, cabins, and restrooms) are handicap accessible.
Gulf Coast Bible Camp is proud to offer top notch facilities for all of your retreat needs including:
- air conditioned cabins (some of which are handicap accessible)
- beds for approximately 200 people
- bathrooms inside select cabins (handicap accessible) as well as exterior bathhouses
- commercial kitchen with pantry and walk-in cooler
- air conditioned dining hall (handicap accessible)
- multiple teaching shelters
- multiple RV hookups
- campfire pit with bench seating
- nurse’s cabin with medical supplies
- covered pavilion with stage
Additionally we offer a variety of recreational opportunities including:
- olympic size swimming pool
- lake with canoes and paddleboats
- 14 hole disc golf course
- softball field with backstop
- basketball, volleyball, & teatherball courts
- ping pong tables
- large, octagon-shaped playground for children
- multiple low ropes course elements
- hiking trails